Terms & Conditions
Sparta Statues ("the Company") reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice and such changes will take effect on the date of publication.
(1) Trade Accounts. The Company is a garden ornament manufacturer and wholesaler and buyers must submit a trade account application. The Company reserves the right to cancel trade accounts without notice and the right to reject any application.
(2) Minimum Order Value and Quantity. The minimum order value is £500 and the minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 1 unit.
(3) Delivery. The minimum order value for free delivery within England and Wales (excl. certain postcodes) is £500. The minimum order value for free delivery within Scotland for the following postcodes is £600: DG, EH, G, KA 1-26, 29+, ML, PA 1-19, TD. The minimum order value for free delivery within Scotland for the following postcodes is £650: DD, FK, KY, PH, AB, KW 1-14.
Buyers in all other locations are advised to obtain a quotation from the Company before ordering. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that they can accept delivery of pallets. While the Company will advise a date of delivery, it cannot advise a time.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the Delivery Note sent with the goods corresponds with the number of goods received. The buyer must check the goods upon delivery as the Company will not consider any discrepancies in the order longer than 24 hours after delivery.
Delivery sent by pallet to Ireland will be charged at £50 per pallet unless otherwise advised.
(4) Damages. Buyers are advised to unpack pallets from the top. All goods are packed to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. If upon unpacking, where all reasonable care has been taken by the buyer, the goods are found to be damaged, the buyer must provide the Company with a photograph of the damaged item(s) within 24 hours of delivery. Photographs of damaged goods should be emailed to us.
Buyers must photograph any visible signs of damage to the packaging/pallet before unpacking as this may be used by the Company in pursuing a claim against third party shipping companies. The Company accepts no liability for damage to goods which occurs during secondary handling, i.e. once removed from the pallet or delivery vehicle.
Buyers paying on a pro forma basis will receive a credit note for damaged goods against their next order. Once a Delivery Note has been provided by a Sparta Statues driver and signed by the buyer, the Company will not accept any discrepancies or damages in the order as grounds for a credit note.
(5) Orders and Payment. The order time is between 2 – 4 weeks (after payment has been received by Sparta Statues).
If the buyer has customer orders (COs), the Company will endeavour to supply the required goods. Buyers must advise the Company of any COs in the Notes Section of their order. The Company advises buyers not to take deposits on COs as they cannot guarantee that the buyer will receive all goods as moulds are occasionally retired due to wear, damages or replacements being produced.
All new accounts, and those outside of the UK, are opened on a pro forma basis. Once payment has been received by the Company, orders will be processed and dispatched. Once trading history with UK buyers has been established, the Company may be able to offer credit.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full by the buyer.
(6) Product Variation. As goods are handmade and coloured, the buyer may find some variation in the colour and finish. The Company will not consider such variation as grounds for a credit note or rejection of goods.
(7) Use of Images. While the Company welcomes the use of its photographic material for use with the buyer's marketing literature, prior permission must be sought from the Company.
(8) Exclusivity. The Company does not offer exclusivity to any buyers based on territories or regions.